Before I discovered the value of Chrome profiles, or “People” in Chrome nomenclature, I would open an Incognito tab to manage a client’s Office 365 environment. However, the saved credentials would be lost upon closing the Incognito browser window, which means we’d have to log in and supply the MFA code again. Worse, I couldn’t manage multiple clients’ Office 365 environments at the same time!
Google Chrome Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates. Also Available: Google Chrome Beta, Google Chrome Dev, Google Chrome 64 Test - Support PortableApps.com's development and hosting. Google Chrome 90.0.4430.72 Win/Mac/Linux + Portable مرورگر گوگل کروم CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.45 + Portable نمایش عملکرد CPU Opera 75.0.3969.171 Win/Mac/Linux + GX Gaming Browser مرورگر اپرا. Google Chrome Portable version is released by a German blogger Caschy, you can download the Portable Google Chrome from his blog, blog is in German, look for a link at the bottom of the post. This is not truly a portable version, there is no installation in USB device, just download the archive file and. Google Chrome uses an online installer by default, which ensures that you receive the latest version of the browser each time you install it. But what if you don't have access to the Internet, or are stuck on dial-up and don't want to wait hours for the browser to files to download? Here's how you can grab the Chrome offline installer, which you can keep in your software kit and use to install.
Google Chrome Portable Macos
Google Chrome Portable is among the first such applications that comes to mind when looking for a browser that runs great out-of-the-box. It is updated on a regular basis, but, unlike its desktop.
By creating a Chrome profile for each client, we can manage all of our clients’ environments simultaneously, and we retain our authentication session if we close the browser window!
Unfortunately, Chrome People aren’t synchronized with one’s Google Account, so you have to manually move them if you get a new computer.
How To Download Google Chrome Portable
You’ll find many sites showing you where the profile data is stored on disk, but moving the folders alone is insufficient. The secret ingredient is to bring over the HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareGoogleChromePreferenceMACs registry key.
Google Chrome Portable For Mac
Here’s everything you need to do:
- On the computer that has the Chrome profiles that you want to retain:
- Copy the “User Data” folder found in this path to portable media: C:Users%username%AppDataLocalGoogleChrome
- Export this registry key to the same portable media: [HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareGoogleChromePreferenceMACs]
- Move the portable media to your new computer.
- On the computer that you want to move the Chrome profiles to:
- Make sure all Chrome browser windows are closed and chrome.exe is not running
- Copy the “User Data” folder from your portable media to C:Users%username%AppDataLocalGoogleChrome
- Double-click the registry key that you saved to portable media in step 2
- Open Chrome, and you’ll find your profiles are present!