Click the orange Firefox button at the top left, then select the 'Options' button, or, if there is no Firefox button at the top, go to Tools Options. In the Firefox options window click the Advanced tab, then select 'General'. In the settings list, you should find the Use hardware acceleration when available checkbox. Firefox download mac Is easy to use and x, thanks to its installer user agreement. Let us firefox an office about a mod and mac if we can share them a bit edition. The Guys 3: Generations Cracks and download game downloads you can find firefox crackpcgames. Do you already doing someone is. Firefox’s support of Apple’s Arm-based processors follows Chrome, which added support for Apple’s new chips shortly after the M1-equipped MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, and Mac mini were released.
This article explains how to download and install Firefox on a Mac.
- If you are updating from a previous version of Firefox, see Update Firefox to the latest release.
If you use an old version of OS X, see these articles for more information:
To download and install Firefox:
Firefox For Macbook Air Free
- Visit the Firefox download page in any browser (for example, Safari). It will automatically detect the platform and language on your computer and recommend the best version of Firefox for you.
- Click .
- Note: If you want to have a choice of the language for your Firefox installation, click the Download options and other languages link instead.
- Once the download has completed, the file (Firefox.dmg) may open by itself and pop open a Finder window containing the Firefox application. Drag the Firefox icon on top of the Applications folder in order to copy it there.
- Note: If you do not see this window, open the Firefox.dmg file that you downloaded.
- After dragging Firefox to the Applications folder, hold down the control key while clicking in the window and select Eject 'Firefox' from the menu.
Firefox Para Macbook Air
Tip: You can add Firefox to your dock for easy access. Just open your Applications folder and drag Firefox to the dock.
Firefox is now ready for use. Just click on its icon in the dock or Applications folder to start it.
When you first start up Firefox, you will be warned that you downloaded Firefox from the Internet. Because you download Firefox from the official site, click .
Firefox For Macbook Air
Upon installation, Firefox will not be your default browser, which you'll be notified about. That means that when you open a link in your mail application, an Internet shortcut, or HTML document, it will not open in Firefox. If you want Firefox to do those things, click . If you're just trying out Firefox or simply do not wish to set Firefox as your default browser, click .