Add camera shake to your footage with slider controls. Frame Rate Converter. I can´t drag it into After effects. In this video, I'll show you how to create a Camera Shake effect with After Effects. This is a simple but extremely useful effect to create impressive videos. To add camera shake to our footage we will make use of two great features in Adobe After Effects: Expressions and Expression Controls. Start out by revealing the Position property on the layer that you want to add camera shake to. ALT-click onto the stop watch icon to add an expression to the property. In the expression editor type.
Warp Stabilizer VFX settings
This is just a summary of the Warp Stabilizer VFX settings to help you get started.
After Effects Stabilize Shaky Footage
- Result controls the intended result. Smooth Motion makes camera movement smoother, but doesn’t eliminate it; use the Smoothness setting to control how smooth the movement becomes. No Motion attempts to remove all of the camera motion.
- Method specifies the most complex operation the Warp Stabilizer VFX performs on the footage to stabilize it: Position, which is based on position data only; Position, Scale, Rotation, which uses these three types of data; Perspective, which effectively corner-pins the entire frame; or Subspace Warp (the default), which attempts to warp various parts of the frame differently to stabilize the entire frame.
- Borders settings adjust how borders (the moving edges) are treated for footage that is stabilized. Framing controls how the edges appear in a stabilizing result, and determines whether the effect crops, scales, or synthesizes edges using material from other frames.
- Auto-scale displays the current auto-scale amount, and allows you to set limits on the amount of auto-scaling.
- Advanced settings give you even greater control over the actions of the Warp Stabilizer VFX effect.
Shake Transition After Effects
Tip: You can use Warp Stabilizer VFX advanced settings to achieve more complex effects, too. To learn more, see Adobe After Effects Visual Effects and Compositing Studio Techniques, available from Adobe Press.